Production Manager - Manufacturing
Due to ongoing success, a well-known and respected Bathurst based organisation is seeking a professional and experienced Production Manager to join their team.
This opportunity will appeal to a leader in the manufacturing industry who is seeking a new challenge and career advancement whilst living in Regional, NSW.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for managing the production team and ensuring all manufacturing sequences and lead times are met.
Responsibilities will also include but are not limited to:
- Manage production from drawing release to shipping
- Design and implement strategies to improve production performances
- Mentor the team to build a skilled workforce and a strong team culture
- Contribute to continuous improvement and compliance of safety systems, tools and processes
- Management of scheduling requirement for optimum production performance.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven track record in building efficient teams and implementing safety processes and policies
- Extensive Manufacturing and Production experience
- Previous experience working with structural steel is ideal but not essential
- Technical skills and experience in welding and fabrication
- Strong knowledge in on-site safety and compliance
- Strong record at setting KPI's and achieving targets
- Customer focused with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with strong analytical, reporting and admin skills
This is a genuine development opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience, a chance to define your career path with a leading local company.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the "Apply Now" button to upload your Resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Jill Notzon at Skillset Workforce on 02 6331 6211.
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff and Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 30 years' industry experience operating in the Central West providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.