We are looking for a Java Developer who wants to make a step further in his/her professional career working in a dynamic team with excellent project opportunities.
If you are:
- A problem solver even for other colleagues’ issues;
- The one to whom people come for advices and ideas;
- Experienced and comfortable dealing with the clients directly;
- Desiring a higher decision power over technical aspects
Then come join our team and we will reward you with a great career opportunity!
- Work with the Enterprise Account Manager, Technical Architect and Senior Client Systems Specialist to sequence development activities
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Innovation of existing infrastructure using new technologies
- Provide hands-on development
- Work in a great agile team making sure the software complies with our high internal quality standards
- Proactively engage issues and communicate smart solutions to the team and also product stakeholders
- Involvement in client communication
Required Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of Java 8
- Good knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Security
- Prefer additional experience with: Oracle, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Gulp, Tomcat, JBoss
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical/scientific field
- At least 3 years experience in software engineering
- Advanced English skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance at Regina Maria – Premium
- Technical certifications sponsorship
- Technical conferences/workshops/trainings sponsorship
- Involvement in requirements definition no matter the experience level and the client
- Career opportunities
- Freedom of speech at all levels, flat hierarchy
- Pet Friendly company (bring your friendly pet at work)
- Sport activities sponsorship
- People oriented company where there is always somebody listening to you when you need
- An environment where work is fun and a smile is the RIA signature
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, RIA Solutions Group is an international software development company providing both on-demand services and outsourcing.
Combining a breadth of software experience across many industries, deep and cutting-edge technical expertise and global delivery capabilities, RIA Solutions Group works closely with international clients to help accelerate their innovation and enhance their business performance.
RIA Solutions Group is a Microsoft Certified Partner and our main competences cover:
● Custom Application Development
● Development Partnering
● Reporting and Analytics
● Big Data and BI
● Web Sites and Web Portals
We are an extraordinary company of top professionals looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our unique environment.
If you are looking for a company that is truly different from beige cubicles and typical office politics, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion. Visit our website at www.riasolutionsgroup.com and click Career Opportunities. Read about our vision, our energy, and the RIA Solutions Group PATHS to extraordinary returns. If this truly speaks to you, click Apply Now and send us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.