Education Guidance Specialist
Dermalogica is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our dynamic Education Guidance team. In this role as Education Guidance Specialist, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with students and assist them in creating an education plan with The International Dermal Institute and Dermalogica through phone interaction.
- Proactively make outbound calls to potential and existing students, as well as Dermalogica accounts in assigned territory to promote upcoming classes, new product launches, on-tours and events
- Answer and respond to inbound registration calls and recommend appropriate classes
- Follow-up with students to confirm class attendance; collect and process class payments
- Guide and counsel students over the phone
- Build long-term relationships with students and accounts by delivering the highest level of customer service at all times through phone interaction
- High School degree (AA/BA degree a plus!)
- One plus years’ experience working in a Sales/Customer Service call center environment (outbound call experience highly desired!)
- Retail or Inside Sales experience a plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive compensation, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks.
To be considered for this role, please click on "Apply Now" to complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter!