GL and Closing&Reporting Senior Analyst (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Finance Shared Services Organization Operational Specialist (FSSO OS) is responsible for the effective performance of specific finance processes and provides value adding support towards business operations in the FSSO.
For our Finance SSO, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
GL and Closing & Reporting Senior Analyst (with Italian) (m/f)
You will be involved in all processes of the monthly and annual consolidated financial reporting to the Corporate head office, by leading and coordinating major processes, designing systems and providing analysis. The job holder will act as a competent partner to the reporting companies, regional finance organization, the Group management, the Corporate Office and internal / external auditors.
- Coordinate monthly actual key processes with the team members and the regional finance organization
- Provide profound analysis to the Bombardier Finance Management to support management decisions
- Provide the actual consolidated financial statements, disclosure notes and various analyses to the BT management and the Corporate Office.
- Be a competent and trustful business partner to the internal and external auditors.
- Support the budget, forecast and start plan process with regard to consolidation analysis
- Lead and participate in special projects and initiatives
- Education required: Professional Education Level or University Degree (preferable in Accountancy or Business Administration)
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level; Italian at an intermediate level preferred, but not mandatory
- Work Working experience: 2 - 3 years of experience in the Finance area, preferably working with reports
- Strong expertise in reporting and variances analysis
- Strong EXCEL knowledge
- Good communicator and availability to build reports
Why work for us?
The Finance SSO in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!