Accounts Receivable and Cash Management Senior Analyst (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Finance Shared Services Organization Operational Specialist (FSSO OS) is responsible for the effective performance of specific finance processes and provides value adding support towards business operations in the FSSO.
For our Finance SSO, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
AR/Cash Management Senior Analyst (m/f)
You will be responsible for effective performance of Accounts Receivable & Cash Management processes for the country/ies assigned. You will also be assigned for coordination role for service delivery achievement for countries assigned or as focus coordinator on improving performance and process improvement initiatives.
- Ensures compliance to general accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of journal requests
- Performs regular automatic and manual clearing of the general ledger items
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliations and analyses assigned. Ensures that these accounts are reconciled and justification is properly documented
- Ensures the timely resolution of review comments prepared by reviewer/approver of the reconciliations and analyses
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of asset transfer, disposal and sale requests before the agreed cut-off
- Perform general ledger accounting and period end routine ( journal adjustments, fix assets, salaries etc).
- Engages in activities towards continuous improvement.
- Cash Management: cash allocation and advances posting, funding, outgoing payments processing and bank clearing, netting, hedge accounting and reporting
- Intercompany Reconciliation and Accounts Receivable: invoicing, AR aging and collection report, advances account reconciliation, posting of journal entries
- Month-end activities: cash planner reconciliation (cash planner control to zero), bank reconciliation of all bank accounts (domestic and foreign), revaluation of monetary items (AP, AR accounts) and bank accounts, reallocation of gains and losses to division, interest analysis
- Educational required: Professional Education Level or University Degree (preferable in Accountancy, Business Administration, European Studies)
- Foreign Languages: good English level (mandatory); German skills will represent a great asset
- Work Experience: 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferable managing responsibilities from AR area or banking
- Solid Accounting knowledge
- Experience in SAP or ERP environment.
- Good knowledge on reporting and analysis, preferable working with Excel
Why work for us?
The Finance SSO in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!