Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior has an immediate opening for a full-time, year-round General Maintenance position. Ideal candidate is safety-conscious, self-motivated, and has ability to work independently with little supervision when necessary.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on equipment, systems, and the buildings and grounds of the resort
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing and carpentry strongly preferred
- Previous experience in at least one construction trade, with a preference to experience in the hospitality industry
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Valid driver’s license required
- Paid vacation
- Health care
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Resort discounts
- Complimentary resort activities
- Free daily lunch
Temporary employee housing may be available.
This is a great opportunity to work and play on the North Shore!
Email Daleri Brown, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply online at http://www.lutsenresort.com/careers/apply/