Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel has been retained to recruit for an Environmental Engineer to work for a well-established organization in the Capital Region. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in EHS regulations and policies
- Project Management/ Leadership Experience
- Ability to provide guidance in environmental issues (air, water, hazardous waste, contaminated soil/groundwater
- Experience with REVIT & AutoCAD
- Ability to present portfolio/work samples
Fusco Personnel has been a leading Recruiting Firm in the Capital Region since 1994. Our success record speaks for itself! We specialize in executive searches, mid-level recruits, human resource consulting, as well as, temporary/contract and temp-to-hire staffing. There is never a fee to applicants.
Fusco Personnel’s areas of expertise include information technology, finance, sales, human resources, accounting, engineering, bio-tech, clinical/non-clinical healthcare, and administrative/clerical personnel. Our superior service combined with our highly skilled bank of candidates set us apart from other firms.
Fusco Personnel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Recruiting Talent and Culture