Night Care Assistant - Hunters Creek Care Home
Company Apply Now
Job Title: Night Care Assistant Male / Female
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time, Bank Staff
Reporting To: Senior Care Staff
Our Company values are:- Respect, Empathy, Service Excellence, Trust, Education and Dedication – if you can commit to these same values then please read on . . .
- To provide a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life experience for residents, by upholding their rights and responding to their needs and preferences.
- To provide peace of mind, reassurance and confidence for resident’s families and friends
- To attract and retain excellent team members who care about and succeed in making a positive difference in people’s lives.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training programmes
- Satisfactory Police check (DBS) and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
- Commitment to working with people with dementia, using a person centred approach
- Relevant Vocational Qualification (achieved/working towards)
- Experience of working with the relevant Client group