Head Housekeeper - Tanglewood, Horncastle
Company Apply Now
Head Housekeeper - 30 Hours Per Week
We are looking for a dynamic individual who pays attention to detail and has the ability ensure our high standards of housekeeping are maintained. The right applciant will be able to supervise and motivate a team of people including chambermaids, laundry keepers, maintenance and the homes gardener. Experience in a supervisory role is essential together with proven ability in team leadership including the completion of rotas and departmental paperwork.
REPORTING TO: Registered Manager
- To lead, supervise and organise the workload of a team of Domestic Assistant.
- To manage overall cleanliness and hygiene of the Care Home.
- To manage and participate in, the cleaning rota.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous supervisory experience
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Satisfactory Police (DBS) check and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
- Care for the elderly experience
- Highly organised
- Knowledge/experience of Health and Safety legislation