Technical Support Associate (International Process)||Indore
Company Apply Now
- To deliver finest customer experience by ensuring timely and efficient responses.
- Assist Customers to resolve their queries, appropriately raise service requests and drive customer satisfaction
Level 1 agent requirements:
- Must be a Graduate
- Comfortable working in rotational shifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Standard Support (general Cloud products) - General IT L1 support for the reseller’s end user customers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Technical Service Desk environment
- Working knowledge of incident management systems (developed in training)
- Supporting the configuration, operation and troubleshooting of basic cloud service utilization and other PC/System related troubleshooting requirements for end users
- Able to configure and troubleshoot computer and networking hardware
- Understanding of terminology and concepts, including but not limited to: POP3/IMAP, Exchange, ActiveSync, VPN, FTP etc.
- Working knowledge of anti-spam, antivirus and other security applications
- Data recovery operation, triage and troubleshooting for basic cloud products
- Any form of Microsoft of technology certification would be an asset but is not required
Level 2 agent requirements:
Level 2 agents support multiple cloud service products and will need to maintain professional multilingual correspondence with clients and keep up-to-date with new product offerings.
Agents are expected to possess technical skills typically developed with 2+ years of related work experience in technical support or help desk or service desk operations or an equivalent combination of work experience and education/certification e.g. an agent with A+, CCNA or MSCE should not require 2+ years of experience.