MULTILINGUAL JOB OPENINGS
Company Apply Now
Due to team and market expansion for some of our clients with centralized departments in Shared Service centers (SSC) and Business Process (BP) companies in Prague, we are able to offer a large portfolio of job openings.
If you speak English plus Dutch, German or French, it is easy to send us your CV. We will then assess it and get back to you with potential job openings that could be of your interest.
The positions and the salary
Usually each position has a top salary band in offer, but an average for someone with no experience to up to 2 years experience would be: 25 - 45.000 CZK the exact amount it depends on the profile and the languages you speak. Other more experience profiles for more specific positions would have a higher salary band, and again the indicator depends on specific experience and language competencies, experience and technical skills.
Below is a sample of positions we offer within the multilingual market.
- Junior Finance Specialists (Students of the field, or graduates looking for first opportunity, no experience required)
- Junior Invoicing Officer (Some experience in administration with a bit of invoicing. German language & good excel skills are a big advantage)
- HR Administrators (No experience required but relevant studies with German or French on intermediate / or higher level).
- Billing Specialist (Finance entry level, no experience needed but a suitable University background is preferred and recommended, fluent German)
- Transport Planning Specialist with Dutch (experience in the field of supply chain or logistics)
- Banking Specialist at Entry Level (Graduates of current students of Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics or experience professionals)
- Credit & Collections Specialist (with Dutch, recent graduates of Finance, Economics or similar Business orientated field and also for experience profiles with previous working experience at client contact)
- Accounting Specialists (Entry level for graduates OR experienced professionals).
- Export / Import Administrator (Entry level for graduates OR specialist with up to 2 years of experience
- IT specialists (If you already have any experience, get in touch. German would be an advantage).
Our clients offer:
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits).
- Permanent or temporary employment depending on your choice.
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence.
- Perspective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
- Positive and social working environment.
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
- Large and modern office building near the public transportation (underground, tram and buses).
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events and team building activities.
To apply, please send us your CV and specify the position you would like to be considered for.