Global Standard Solutions Advisor (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Finance Shared Services Organization Operational Specialist (FSSO OS) is responsible for the effective performance of specific finance processes and provides value-adding support towards business operations in the FSSO.
For our Finance SSO, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
GSS (Global Standard Solutions) Advisor (m/f)
You will work continuously with various stakeholders (eg. Information Systems Dep, Finance & Procurement Groups) for integrating business needs, while ensuring a smooth transition of the deployed solutions.
- Coordinate and define financial requirements, in close collaboration with local business and Information Systems for the specific systems project.
- Identification of opportunities and risk for the Finance department with regards to each deployment.
- Support the knowledge transfer within the Finance department in order to ensure appropriate / common usage of functionalities in scope
- Liaise with local business and other functions such as Information Systems in order to support the correct data migration (CoA mapping, data cleansing and migration)
- Review the systems specification in order to ensure finance compliance
- Ensure the knowledge transition toward the Finance organisation and onboarding of the concerned colleagues at the required point in time
- Guide and support other project members with the respective Finance needs
- Education required: Bachelor's degree with a specialization in Finance or Accounting
- Foreign Languages: good English level (mandatory); any other European language will represent a great asset for the role
- Working experience: more than 3 years of experience in a similar context:
- ERP system expertise
- Accounting knowledge (international accounting standards, Tax accounting)
- Data analysis and migration
- Conceptual design or project execution experience
- LEAN / BOS methodology application
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication, teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
Why work for us?
The Finance SSO in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!