Company Apply Now
Wauseon Machinery & Manufacturing; has an immediate opening for an exciting and challenging career opportunity in our Sales organization working out of our Dayton office. We are seeking an experienced Account Manager who will play an integral role in increasing sales in our Fanuc Robotics solutions & Custom Automation machinery division. The Sales team at Wauseon Machine & Manufacturing in Dayton, OH, is expanding its market presence in the Greater Dayton and Cincinnati area. We are looking for an ambitious, experienced Account Manager who has a track record of success managing and growing client relationships and sales in the machinery and automated assembly equipment field. This position reports to the COO and will have the support of (2) Sales Assistants. Wauseon Machine & Manufacturing is a diversified, growing, and successful company with a 30 year track record of success and profitability. We have (3) plants located on our Manufacturing campus in Wauseon, OH. Plant 1 is a dedicated CNC Machining job shop. Plant 3 is a contract CNC manufacturing facility. Plant 2 builds standard end-forming machines, custom automated assembly machinery, robotics cells, and low volume contract production. The Dayton operation is growing and currently includes Sale, Mechanical Engineering, and Project Management functions.
- Primary focus (i.e., 80%+ of sales) of this position will be to pursue, develop, and solicit sales of Fanuc robotics systems/solutions, custom automation and assembly and palletizing machinery & equipment, integration services, and service business for both assigned and new prospective customer accounts located in the Midwest.
- Secondary focus will be to sell all the other WMM product lines including: standard end forming machines, tube bending machinery, and CNC machined mechanical details.
- Support and actively work with the Proposal and Estimating staff, as required, in developing quotations for new projects. Ensure scope is clearly defined and understood to ensure we are quoting the lowest cost compliant solution every time.
- Provide sales “intelligence” to ensure understanding of costs, profitability, and probability of success in winning of all projects quoted.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities. Develop win strategy for all opportunities.
- Collaborated with the Project Management staff in development of Project budgetary and baseline schedules to ensure customer expectations are realistic and being met.
- Obtain and develop quotation specifications detailing scope of projects and all specifications. Initiate and support Estimating throughout the quotation process by functioning as the liaison between the customer and the company.
- Maintain and monitor Booking forecast, set priorities, and follow up on all rough order of magnitude, budgetary, and firm fixed price quotes for assigned accounts.
- Administer the contract review process including scope, terms and conditions, pricing, and the competitive environment for each opportunity.
- Actively participate and lead Concept reviews, provide technical support, for robotics and customer automation projects.
- Support projects for their account from PO to final acceptance on the customer’s floor. Support projects including Change Orders, obtaining quotes from 3rd party suppliers when requested,
- Maintain Customer database for Accounts assigned and any new accounts.
- Maintain Customer relationships through regular contact, follow up reporting, and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Travel to meet with customers. Travel to Wauseon as required.
- 5 years of sales experience in automatic assembly or related factory automation areas such as robotics, parts handling, palletizing, testing, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - presentation and technical writing skills
- Must have a practical working knowledge of the automation industry and customer processes.
- Preference will be given to those who possess an excellent manufacturing or process engineering background, a superior mechanical aptitude and proven trouble-shooting skills.
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Degree in an Engineering or Business related discipline
We offer excellent compensation with benefits to include medical, dental, employer-funded 401(k) and much more! Please visit our website at www.wauseonmachine.com for information on our company. You may respond by faxing (419-337-0112), emailing your resume to the link provided or mail your resume to:
Attention: Crystal Morales
Wauseon Machine & Mfg., Inc.
995 Enterprise Avenue
Wauseon, Ohio 43567