Company Apply Now
You are a seasoned payroll technician with a PCP certification. You are fast paced, multi tasker who is not afraid of changing requirements. You thrive in a team environment but can work independently as required.
As an integral part of the payroll team, you will provide accurate and timely processing of the payroll, handle payroll inquiries and data entry as required.
• Active participant in the processing of the full cycle payroll for 400 employees
• The process includes new hires, terminations and other changes
• Periodical reporting of Vacation balances, Overtime and other labour expense reports;
• Help respond to employee/supervisor/manager queries regarding pay;
• Ensure compliance with internal and external audit controls;
• Post-Secondary education ideally in Business
• 5 years of payroll experience
• Excellent data entry skills
• Completion of PCP certification (may consider in process)
• ADP Pay/People @ work
• Strong knowledge Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong Multitasker
As this organization goes through a payroll conversion you will have initial responsibility of entering employee confidential information into the system.
We invite you to forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants.