Sitel – Workforce Management Internship (Estágio)
Company Apply Now
We are Sitel
Worldwide leaders of Customer Experience Management & Business Process Outsourcing, helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
What does a WFM intern learn at Sitel?
As an intern in the WFM team you will be at the very heart of the company, working alongside our customer service and technical support teams to keep our business driving forward. You’ll become a specialist with extensive knowledge in processing schedules and absenteeism. You’ll work to help continuously improve our internal processes with the aim of driving both increased quality and efficiency.
Working closely with our operations managers you will report to our team in Spain (Madrid).
You’ll receive in-depth training through our induction process, knowledge that will underpin your daily activities and decision making ability within the team.
Core responsibilities include
- Data entry- Accurately handling large amounts of employee data for schedules and absenteeism.
- Teamwork- Working as part of the team to meet quality and efficiency standards.
- Administration- Complying with our Global Operating Procedures (GOS).
What do I need to be a WFM intern at Sitel?
- Eligibility for a professional Internship
- Full working proficiency in Portuguese
- Full working proficiency in English
- Have an outstanding work ethic, you can reliably work through systemised tasks maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Highly self-motivated
- Organised, able to manage time, prioritise tasks effectively and can multi-task
- A quick learner, you're able to pick up new ideas, processes and systems
- A great communicator, you have strong verbal and written skills and are able to share and receive feedback and ideas collaboratively with team members
- Experience in data input/entry in an administration or back office role
- Knowledge of and experience in the contact centre industry
- Language proficiency in Spanish
Our compensation and benefits package
At Sitel we believe our people are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees. Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Gross monthly income in-line with internship conditions (x9)
- monthly meal allowance
Personal development opportunities
- Induction training
- Sitel University Program
- Career advancement
Celebrations & Recognition
- Customer Service Week
- Summer and Christmas party
- Vision Passion Purpose (VPP) Awards
- Corporate Birthdays
- Carnival, Halloween, Easter and many other celebrations
Health and well-being
- On-site Doctor
- Fresh fruit twice per week
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team.
For more information on Sitel go to our website, or have a look at our Facebook page.