Staff Accountants 105564
Company Apply Now
Our client in State College, PA is seeking a Staff Accountants to join their Corporate Accounting Team in their cash management office.
Responsibilities include managing all aspects of accounting for assigned hotel properties, balancing bank statements, reconciling cash and credit cards, preparing cash flow statements, and journal entries. This position will need to communicate with banks for new account set-ups and signature card changes. Also will work directly with the General Manager’s regarding assistance with any cash needs or questions.
Job Requirements :
- 2+ years of accounting and financial experience.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Solid computer skills. Experience with Oracle Fusion accounting software is a plus.
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment, with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
Competitive pay and benefits package available.
To be considered, please submit resume in .pdf, .doc., .docx, or .rtf form.