MECHANICAL FOREMAN (LAO NATIONAL PREFERRED)
Company Apply Now
Nam Theun 2 Power Co. Ltd.
Gnommalath District, Khammouan, Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Support Mechanical Team Leader for managing all technical works in the mechanical section;
- Maintain of the mechanical equipment in compliance with the operation and maintenance manuals, procedures, schedule, safety, quality and reporting;
- Create weekly planning with the mechanical management team for updating and controlling the daily activity of mechanical team members and work propagators;
- Supervise the team in field works in order to ensure the team will work safely and efficiently
- Carry out inspections works, mostly on shutdown machine and prepare work with team in order to optimize quality and safety prior to shutdown progress;
- Follow up and monitoring outsourced maintenance according to the suggestion and check the Quality of work, safety, environment and then report to team leader;
- Make comprehensive records of all inspections in compliance with the Operation & Maintenance (O&M) procedures and instructions and then apply to the SAP;
- Carry out preventive maintenance, dismantling and assembly on mechanical equipment or machine for cleaning, repairing and then make comprehensive reports;
- Work in SAP for creating notification, booking spare parts, close work order and other;
- Maintain of the safety in compliance with the company procedures and safety instructions;
- Support the maintenance team members in the preparation and performance of maintenance activities, troubleshooting and incidents prevention,
- Prepare the documents necessary for the maintenance of the facilities such as procedures, maintenance sheet, etc. and suggest new indicators to appreciate the Electro-Mechanical section.
- Be on-call for 7 day period for any technical emergency and fire fighting request and also on-duty for flood management at Nakai Dam
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Hydraulic, Control System or related filed are desirable;
- Strong technical skills in tooling and welding are desirable;
- An experience in the Hydro Power Sector is a plus. Candidates with experiences in other industry sectors are also encouraged to apply;
- Strong team work spirits and relationship building skills are required.
- Good in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing) and computer skills (Microsoft office) are required;
- Willingness to work in a remote site and to learn new skills and techniques.