PERFORMANCE & PLANNING ENGINEER (LAO NATIONAL PREFERRED)
Company Apply Now
Nam Theun 2 Power Co. Ltd.
Gnommalath District, Khammouan, Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Prepare and follow up yearly maintenance planning during the year with the Maintenance and Operation departments;
- Prepare 7 years maintenance rolling program of Nam Theun 2(NT2) and yearly planned outages program;
- Manage the maintenance plan, continuous improve the SAP implementation;
- Manage the work request, work order process by using SAP: recording, scheduling of the preparation, performance and report;
- Manage and prepare monthly, weekly planning for the Maintenance department and Operation;
- Prepare and monitor the maintenance indicators for PM and CM.
- Gather all maintenance sections for weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Check the outages declarations for Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand(EGAT) and Electricité de Lao (EDL) before approval by the plant manager to ensure they are compliant with the outages planned for maintenance and test.
- Manage the Computerized Maintenance Management System and makes it available for both NT2 Operation and Maintenance department;
- Carry out work inspections and to ensure that the works are prepared in line to optimize the quality, the duration and the safety;
- Check the Contractor’s comprehensive records of all inspections in compliance with the maintenance procedures and instructions;
- Follow up outsourced maintenance also, according to a definite scope of checking work quality and safety scopes, prepare the order for outsourced maintenance as required;
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical and Electrical;
- Experiences in planning management, project management, organization, maintenance management;
- Experience of working in Mechanical and Electrical filed in the Hydro Power Sector is a plus;
- Candidates with experiences in other industrial sectors are also encouraged to apply;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Analysis and reporting skills;
- Planning & organizing skills;
- Computer skills (Microsoft office and SAP) are required
- Willingness to work in a remote site and to learn new skills and techniques;