TRANSMISSION LINE AND SUBSTATION FOREMAN (LAO NATIONAL ONLY)
Company Apply Now
Nam Theun 2 Power Co. Ltd.
Gnommalath District, Khammouan, Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Contribute to the correct maintenance of the transmission lines and equipment on the whole transmission line from Nam Theun 2 (NT2) to Mekong crossing and in NT2 500kV/115kV substation, through inspections, follow up of subcontracted works and report;
- Inspect on the 500kV transmission lines, in the NT2 500/115kV substations for 115kV up to Electricity du Lao(EDL) limits and also for NT2 22/0.4KV lines for Nakai dam site and also for downstream channel;
- Prepare the inspection in order to optimize the inspection's scope, quality, duration, and safety during operation period;
- Make comprehensive records of all inspections in compliance with the Operation & Maintenance (O&M) procedures and instructions and communicates with the other supervisor.
- Carrie out manoeuvres for isolation in substation and on field as in NT2 22KV as blocking /unblocking job with subcontractor;
- Supervise the outsourced maintenance works, according to a definite scope of checking about work quality and safety scopes, transmission lines and reports;
- Solve or rectify faults including replace fuse link, lighting and motor control circuit switch
- Maintain of the safety in compliance with the company procedures and safety instructions;
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related filed;
- At least 3-5 year experiences in working with High Voltage Substation and High Voltage transmission line during operation and work experience in field of electrical automation; control circuit system; electrical circuit check-up, look for the root cause of troubleshooting in case of electrical circuit fault;
- Understand general function of substation power equipment;
- Good in English reading, speaking and writing mandatory;
- Good Computer literacy in Microsoft offices;
- Good organization, interpersonal person and communication skills,
- Good team working and relationship building.
- Willingness to work in a remote site and to learn new skills and techniques.