Regulation manager 4450
Company Apply Now
Leading the regulatory technological aspects in the US and EU regulated markets and responsible for all regulatory aspects in new and existing jurisdictions including:
- Focal point between the company’s multiple technology units and regulators, certification labs and regulatory technical service providers.
- Initiating and setting the framework of regulatory projects.
- Leading the gap analysis of regulation technical standards against various product areas.
- Leading discussions with regulators over technical standards drafts.
- Creating compliance and iGaming license application documents.
- Overseeing regulation implementation throughout technical development projects lifecycle.
- Managing certification and audit projects.
- Responsible for contract negotiation and budget management with regulatory service providers.
- Managing the relationships with regulatory technical services.
- Setting guidelines and managing the regulated technical change management process and procedure.
- Creating regulatory knowledgebase by obtaining and managing regulation documents.
- Creating and managing the regulated jurisdictions roadmap.
Skills - Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in relationship management / regulation management
- At least 2-3 years of experience in project management
- Multitasking skills
- Well-organized, methodological, process oriented
- Dedicated - Extensive working hours are occasionally required
- Technical background
- Excellent English
- Team player
- Legal background - An advantage
- Familiar with online gaming – An advantage