Activities Coordinator - Cedar Falls Care Home
Company Apply Now
Tanglewood Care Homes
Spalding, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Health Care, Other, Care Home, Nursing Home
JOB TITLE: Resident Activities Co-ordinator - 18 Hrs Per Week (including alternate weekends)
REPORTING TO: The Registered Manager
- To coordinate, plan and implement activities appropriate to clients’ needs and requests.
- To assist the Home Manager to organise fund raising events.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven ability to develop and organise a range of events / activities for clients in all client categories
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Friendly, creative and confident
- Professional telephone manner
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant client group
- Computer literate, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email
- Satisfactory Police Check (DBS) and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
- Availability to work flexible shifts when required, to include bank holidays, week-ends and evenings.
- Previous experience of working with people living with dementia
- Qualification in remedial / occupational therapies
- Flexible approach towards working routines