Graphic Designer – Print and Online
Do you have a passion for design and do you easily come up with new and creative ideas? Are you a team player with experience in print and online design? If so, then you are the person we’ve been looking for!
You will be part of our local employer branding team where your main objective will be to create visual concepts that captivate the colourful mix of people who work at Yardi Romania, our work and our culture.
Creativity and a team oriented attitude are a must for this position. Your everyday tasks will include creating printed collateral for industry and employee events (flyers, brochures, banners), ads for online advertising campaigns and eye-catching PR visuals (infographics, GIFs, videos, slideshows).
- Design recruitment marketing collateral in collaboration with employer branding specialists;
- Design print materials used for industry and employee events;
- Design eye-catching visuals such as slideshows, GIFs, videos and infographics for PR purposes;
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to deliver high quality creative recruitment material that meet our objectives;
- Maintain overall consistency in graphic appearance per the brand’s standards and guidelines.
Experience and skills:
- Relevant experience working as Graphic Designer;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or related fields;
- Very good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects;
- Experience with designing for both digital and print environments and an understanding of the printing process and procedures;
- Ability to transform the strategic intent into compelling design concepts;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Proficient at communicating in English.
To apply for this role, please send us your CV and your design portfolio.
We are a results-focused company. We reward trust, creativity and team work. That means we care more about getting the job done correctly and less about suit-and-tie office attire or if you're running five minutes late. Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. We foster a social atmosphere and want you to collaborate and help other members of the team. Most importantly, we expect you to show up to work each day with energy and curiosity.
We’ve brought together over 850 people - in Cluj alone - that work great together, come up with awesome ideas, and are constantly improving both the products and their own knowledge base. To make sure that our colleagues are relaxed and happy, we provide private health insurance, flexible working hours, great salaries, training opportunities, and a series of additional benefits – including parking and public transportation discounts. Plus, you get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.