Italian Customer Care for Pearson (m/f)
We are looking for conscientious, hardworking and enthusiastic people to join our Pearson Education Support Team. You will be helping Pearson’s clients to select and apply their learning method, in order to offer them the best customer service experience of all time and an effective learning experience.
Pearson is the world's learning company, with 35,000 employees across 70 countries worldwide. Pearson’s unique insight and world-class expertise comes from their long history of working closely with teachers, learners, researchers, authors and thought leaders. Their products and services are used by millions of teachers and learners around the world every day.
• Customer support via phone and e-mail for Pearson’s online platforms;
• Effective support for questions regarding registration and access to the learning platforms;
• Provide information and possible troubleshooting;
• Available as a contact for teachers and students regarding the online platforms;
• Forward complex cases to higher support levels.
• Native level of Italian (written and spoken);
• Good knowledge of the English language;
• Good general computer skills and writing speed;
• Excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities and team spirit;
• Experience in a telephone customer service (preferred).
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free organized sport activities and events.
Teleperformance Portugal - Pearson (EN)
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 8.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 29 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered six consecutive times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.