Company Apply Now
Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of: Java, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL_SQL
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (JUnit)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- 3 years’ experience on a similar position;
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSP, Swing, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Develop new software applications from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
If you think this is the job for you, please send us your resume at email@example.com and let’s have a talk!