SAP DATA ANALYST BILINGUAL
Company Apply Now
BILINGUAL SAP DATA ANALYST
$20.00 to $26.00 per hour + 4% vacation pay weekly
Downtown Toronto location
Exciting opportunity with one of Canada's leading professional services firm, provides audit, tax, enterprise risk, consulting, and financial advisory services through more than 8,000 people in 50 offices.
In this role you will be responsible for the overall SAP Integration in both English and French. As a key member of the finance SAP integration team you will support the Canada finance team.
The Key responsibilities include:
- Support data migration to ERP platform
- Review and validate English and French data before and after cut-over activities are complete
- Report development and analytical support for internal and external customers; including executives
- Leverage previous experience on SAP Finance projects to ensure that the system is uniformly excellent in English and in French
- Leverage a strong knowledge of the Firm’s financial model, systems and processes to act as a point of reference for leaders, practitioners and finance colleagues.
- Provide a future focused outlook to help to identify pending issues and identify opportunities for improvement in the delivery of financial information to the practice across Canada
- Build relationships with finance peers supporting other services to share best practices and insights
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in firm wide initiatives, fostering integration and collaboration across regions and services
- Focus on performance to meet expected levels in terms of daily quantity and quality standards of work.
- Support the identification and integration of any new technology like SAP, Blackline, etc. (including the enhancement of platforms for Collections, Finance & Accounting and Billing functions).
The key skills required
- 5-7 years of senior analytical experience in a finance or support related role
- Preferred : Bachelor’s degree and/or a professional certification in a related field, especially in Reporting support
- Finance & Accounting background or related education
- Have sound understanding of the business model, across all service lines
- Exposure to Business Intelligence concepts and tools
- SQL, Excel, PPT, BI Reporting Tools, Cognos etc.
- Medium to advanced SQL design / reporting / data mining experience
- Medium to expert level in Excel; model building in spreadsheets including financial and operational driver calculations, pivot tables, LOOKUP formulas, Conditionals and SUMIF’s with ability to translate from XLS to Multi-dimensional technologies
- Financial applications experience with industry experience of those systems (Aderant, SAP, etc.)
- Strong background in Business Analysis and Business Data
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 FI/CO would be an asset
- Excellent presentation skill, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent data management skills; attention to details, numbers, business terminology and data quality
- English: Fluent; and French: Fluent
- Fast paced project environment
- Open concept environment with exposure to noise and distractions
- Able to work over and above regular scheduled hours
- Tight timelines
- Must be able to work with a virtual team consisting of team members and stakeholders across Canada
- Flexible to work Canadian time zones
- There may be travel 10-25% to the US
We invite you to forward your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 /hour