Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organisations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset are our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are currently looking for a colleague to join our team as Datacenter Engineer.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Provide exceptional education, assessment, design, integration, documentation, and support services to our customers as a full-time employee
- Create statements of work (SOW) based off proposed solutions.
- Work collaboratively with project managers, account managers, and customers in successfully planning, coordinating, delivering and closing IT projects.
- Maintain up-to-date industry certifications specific to areas of practice and as required to maintain Vendor/VAR status.
- Research and design innovative solutions based on customer requirements.
- Design, implementation, and support of IT infrastructures.
- Install and configure software systems that support the IT infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot errors and performance problems.
- Documenting procedures and changes related to design, installation, and support.
- Create as-built documentation and provide knowledge transfer to customers upon completion of the installation and configuration.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions implemented, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential customer satisfaction threats or competitor activity.
- Some Pre-Sales experience is required for discovery and account team/customer planning
- Provides coaching and professional development to team members in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Ability to handle complex problems effectively. Identify key issues and generates multiple solutions
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- 3-5 years of experience in IT infrastructure
- Relevant industry certifications are a plus
- Hands on experience for:
- Physical Server and Storage Area Network Builds
- Virtualization (vSphere, Hyper-V)
- Backup and monitoring
- Relevant exposure to topics like:
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012 R2
- Networking (WLANs, VLANs, DNS, DHCP)
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly;
- Willingness to travel;
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at [email protected] . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!