Accounting Manager/Senior Accountant
Company Apply Now
- Oversee the accounts payable function – approve weekly check runs, ensure that the PO process is working and adhered to, ensure timely payments
- Cash management – weekly cash flows and determine needs
- Accounts receivable – work with project managers on preparation of pay applications, ensure timely billings
- Accounts receivable – collections – work with pm’s as needed,
- Payroll/HR – oversee the payroll / HR manager, ensure compliance, timely reporting and payroll review and approval
- GL – reconcile accounts, prepare and manage annual audit
- Monthly close – prepare journal entries, prepare WIP reports, work with PMs on job cost estimates and project reviews.
- Financials – prepare financials, and consolidated financials, prepare budgets and forecasts
- Produce monthly reports – cash flow updates, projections, financial analysis of the month, backlog reports, etc.
- Policies and procedures – implement as needed, strengthen as needed
- Banking – maintain bank relations, report monthly and quarterly as required
Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business or equivalent experience and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience within accounting. Construction experience is required. Timberline experience helpful but not required. Strong time management skills, motivated, strong organizational skills.