Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Company Apply Now
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is hiring a full-time, year-round Assistant Housekeeping Manager. The overall objective and purpose of the Assistant Housekeeping Manager is to assist the housekeeping manager in directing the daily operations of housekeeping and laundry to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of the resort's public spaces and guest rooms. This is a hands-on housekeeping position.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate has the ability to direct, lead, and work well with others
- Must be able to hold housekeepers accountable for high cleanliness standards
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Prior experience of three to six months related to the housekeeping industry preferred
- Strong communication skills
- The main components of this job are training new staff in proper cleaning protocols, cleaning, inspecting/verifying room cleanliness, and some administrative tasks
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and bend during the entire scheduled shift except for required breaks
- Must have full use of hands and fingers to feel objects, and operate tools and/or controls
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
Benefits: Paid vacation | Health care | 401K | Dental benefits | Life insurance | Flexible spending account (FSA) | Long-term disability insurance | Short-term disability insurance | Accident insurance | Resort discounts | Complimentary resort activities
Come join our friendly team!
Email Daleri Brown, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit resume.