Quality Inspector - Transportation from Angus to Alliston
Phoenix Quality is hiring for Entry Level Quality Inspectors to work in the Alliston, Ontario area. We are rapidly growing and we are willing to train. No Experience required. We are a leading provider of quality inspection solutions with over 10 years of experience, and operations spanning Mexico, Asia, USA and Canada.
- The pay rate starts at $13.00/hour + optional benefits after 90 days
- Shifts rotate every two weeks between days and afternoons.
- Transportation from Angus to Alliston at a flat rate of $50 per week.
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Steel Toe work boots required
- Must be willing to work on an on-call basis when required.
- Must be 18 years old
- Knowledge of Mobile or Tablet technology.
- High School diploma or equivalent an asset but not required.
- Must have own transportation
- Willingness to travel to other job sites when required is considered an asset
Job Description for a Phoenix Quality Assurance Associate:
- Perform visual inspections, gauge inspections, and functional verification of parts, typically automotive, to a set work instruction of safety and quality standards.
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects utilizing our proprietary E-Data Now mobile technology.
- Reject, tag and manage the initial disposition of defective material.
- Communicate sort/inspection results to managers, supervisors and customer/suppliers.
- Read, understand and follow safe work procedures
- Job tasks vary by project so other duties may apply as assigned, such as machine operation, and repair.
Day Shift: 6am-3pm
Afternoon Shift: 4pm-2am M-T & 3pm-12am F
Weekend shift: 6am - 3 pm
We thank all applicants, but advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Phoenix Quality will provide accommodation, accessible formats, and communication supports for the interview upon request.