Manager (Cambridge Centre)
Company Apply Now
Store Managers at Eclipse oversee the sales, operations and personnel functions of the store, as well as the training and development of the entire staff. This includes ensuring that all sales goals are met through product education and exceptional customer service. With strong retail sales leadership skills, the Manager will be responsible for ensuring successful sales results within the store by providing support, communication, leadership, motivation and guidance.
The Manager will be responsible for all aspects of store operations including:
- Customer service and sales
- Human resources including recruiting, hiring, and training
- Processing shipments, displaying all merchandise based on presentation guidelines, implementing visual direction and replenishing merchandise
- Inventory control
- Cash register operations
- Building and maintaining good working relationships
- Inspiring and managing the store team to achieve maximum results.
- Strong retail experience with a minimum of 1-year supervisory experience in a management capacity
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset
- Proven track record in sales achievement
- Superior customer service skills
- Demonstrated people management and teambuilding skills
- Strong decision-making and communications skills.
Eclipse would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please apply in PDF format.