Psych Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Position Summary: Provides continuous and comprehensive services necessary for the promotion of optimal mental health, prevention and treatment of psychiatric disorders and health maintenance, including prescription of medication and administration of psychotherapy. Working with patients who suffer from varied and numerous physical and behavioral issues. Provides care to patient with co-morbities such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, depression, grief and anxiety. Works collaboratively with physicians at Princeton Medicine.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless granted a medical or religious exemption.
- New Jersey State RN/Nurse Practitioner License
- Family Psychiatric Mental Health, Board Certified
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Certification
- Have or be in the process of obtaining DEA and NJ Controlled Dangerous Substances licenses
- Project management experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Strong interest in Health Information Technology and the ability to master a practice management system, electronic health record, population management software, and other reporting systems.
- Ability to function independently with regards to most clinical decision making
- Clinical expertise in the following areas; Medication Management, Individual Psychotherapy, Group Psychotherapy, Couples Psychotherapy, Smoking Cessation, Bariatric Pre and Post Psychiatric Evaluation
- Knowledge and awareness of hospital structure, medical terminology and coding
- Professionalism and a customer service orientation, a teamwork approach, flexibility, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- At least two (2) to five (5) years of experience
- Supervisory experience
- Addictions Board Certified
- Tobacco Dependence Treatment Specialist
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V