Position Summary: The Physical Therapist provides physical therapy services in accordance with the New Jersey Practice Act, the Bylaws of the Princeton HealthCare System, standards of accreditation and State regulatory bodies, and the Code of Ethics of the A.P.T.A. Physical Therapy practice involves examination, evaluation, treatment and instruction of individuals for the prevention, habilitation or rehabilitation of physical disability, functional deficit, and/or pain. Such practice includes, but is not limited to the following areas: acute care, orthopedics, neurology, geriatrics, pediatrics, cardiopulmonary, home health, ob-gyn, and oncology. It may also involve administration, education and research.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Licensed by the New Jersey Board of Physical Therapy in accordance with the Physical Therapy Practice Act of 1983
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- One (1) to three (3) years related work experience
- Continuing education in specialty area annually (3CEU)
- Competency with assessment and treatment of patients needing therapy on Weekends and Holiday's.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, customer service focus
- Must be competent to work independently in an unsupervised environment
- Basic computer skills to document in the EMR
- Master's Degree
- Experience working in an outpatient setting with focus on orthopedics
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V