Senior Certified Medical Assistant
Position Summary: The Senior Certified Medical Assistant is primarily responsible for assisting physicians, residents and registered nurses in the daily operations of the clinic and patient care. In addition to providing orientation, mentoring and supervision of other CMA’s in the Clinic.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High School Graduate/GED/Equivalent
- Vocational / Technical School / Diploma Program
- CMA Certification from the Certifying Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants
- Two (2) to four (4) years related work experience
- Flexibility, a high level of accuracy and an ability to handle multiple demands
- Customer service orientation, teamwork approach, initiative, organizational skills and a positive approach
- Proficiency in computer skills required, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and hospital based programs
- Bi-lingual – English and Spanish
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V