Senior Ruby Engineer (Team Lead)
Company Apply Now
We are looking for a Talented Senior Software Engineer to help build the next generation biotech lab management platform. You will be responsible for the architecture, design, and implementation of SaaS software solutions powering the world’s most advanced research labs.
About the Job:
- Build robust and scalable software in Ruby, Django and AWS (We don’t expect you to know all of these on day one, but by day 50 you will have touched them all!)
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects. Contribute and provide feedback to other team members through code reviews and Github pull requests.
- Collaborate with the UX talent to make the web applications look shiny and a pleasure to use!
- Write code solo or paired in a TDD manner with lots of unit tests and a healthy bit of automation.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Work with the Product team as well as Operations and Customer Success to understand end user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into pragmatic and effective technical solutions; you will learn more about science that you ever imagined (it will be fun, we promise)!
What we’re looking for:
- You are a solid Ruby engineer that thrives on being involved in all aspects of the technology stack
- You’re more focused on having an impact, working with great people and shipping great productsquicker than the name brand of a company.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- 5+ years of recent hands on coding and software design
- A track record of cool projects – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
- Experience with Ruby, and the willingness to learn new technologies
Can't wait to hear from you!
Note: This is a Job opportunity for Mexican citizens or permanent residents.