Senior Lead Android Developer
Company Apply Now
You will be part of a team who is passionate about mobile technologies, service oriented architecture and work with innovative technologies. The team has a vast experience in mobile development focused on modern banking and trading features.
The project is specialized in customizable and modular mobile widgets that are integrated in 3rd party applications.
The products provided by the team are currently used in multiple mobile banking applications, both iOS and Android, that are available in several European countries.
- Refine the current Android/Java coding guidelines;
- Construct a fully modularized client architecture approach (widgets concept: widgets which are fully independent to be integrated into 3rd-party application);
- Re-define/refine technical framework for the current project;
- Establish project structure supporting widgets concept;
- Dynamic build process by having a fully modularized concept;
- Improve continuous integration;
- Implement samples that fully encapsulate all project guidelines;
- Improve unit testing and increase code coverage;
- Contribute to the innovation process of the department.
- Minimum 3 years of developing native Android applications;
- Development experience with Object-Oriented Design
- Experience in developing modules of high complexity for an Android application;
- Experience with complex network communication layers;
- Knowledge and experience of the standard tools and methodology of the industry;
- Knowledge of technology trends specific to the mobile platform;
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM frameworks;
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and product management;
- Knowledge of GIT and code management strategies;
- Minimum English language level: B1 (Intermediate English);
- Availability to occasionally travel to Germany.
If you think this it’s the job for you, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a talk!