Company Apply Now
You will be part of a team who is passionate about mobile technologies, service oriented architecture and work with innovative technologies. The team has a vast experience in mobile development focused on modern banking and trading features.
The project is specialized in customizable and modular mobile widgets that are integrated in 3rd party applications.
The products provided by the team are currently used in multiple mobile banking applications, both iOS and Android, that are available in several European countries.
- Develop, construct and maintain features conform to given functional specifications;
- Develop different components for iOS modular widgets;
- Create artifacts of detailed design when needed - requires UML knowledge;
- GIT know-how;
- Attend to meetings related to development;
- Contribute to design phases of the development;
- Perform code reviews to other team members;
- Migrate ObjC components to Swift;
- Improve unit testing and increase code coverage;
- Contribute to the innovation process of the department.
- Minimum 3 years of developing iOS mobile applications;
- Development experience with Object-Oriented Design;
- In-depth knowledge of Cocoa-Touch programming concepts;
- Experience in writing high quality and testable code;
- Strong knowledge of Auto-layout technology;
- Experience with networking and communication layers;
- Knowledge of the latest iOS technologies and frameworks;
- Experience with Swift development.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM frameworks;
- Minimum English language level: B1 (Intermediate English);
- Availability to occasionally travel to Germany.
If you think this is the job for you, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a talk!