Web Software Engineer
Company Apply Now
This position represents a great opportunity to express and enhance your experience in the field while contributing to the development of our, in-house, web-based, real-estate market intelligence products.
As a member in our team you will be part of an open-minded, Agile work-environment, tailored to deliver, on time, high-quality product. Collaboration and team-spirit are the most highly valued assets, in our working environment.
If responsibilities like team-effort and challenges like full-stack developer fit your career plan and ambitions, this is the job for you.
Desired Skills and Experience
- .NET framework;
- OOP, software design patterns;
- Experience with MVC and web applications is considered a plus.
- Design, write, test and refactor software;
- Contribute to all aspects of application development, from DB to UI/UX;
- Work in a tight knit, cross-functional team;
- Collaborate with other team members, manager and other stakeholders to understand requirements and demo working software;
- Work in an Agile environment, deploy your work live in production at regular intervals (every 1-2 weeks);
- Learn, grow and sharpen your skills.
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and make the best products in the industry. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
Yardi employees benefit from a private health insurance and services discounts, such as public transportation or parking subscription discounts.
Plus, you will get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.
For over 30 years, Yardi has been innovating and growing while remaining the leader in software development for the real estate industry. We employ over 5,000 people working in 35 offices throughout the world. Our office in Cluj is home to over 900 dedicated professionals working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, customer service, marketing and consulting.
Love your work. Stay focused. Grow.