CNC Machine Operator
Company Apply Now
Wauseon Machine is hiring machine operators with on-site training for our 2nd shift. We offer great benefits, an air-conditioned environment, and opportunities for career advancement. Starting wage for our 2nd shift is $14.00 per/ hour with a $3.00 off-shift premium.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Operate Lathes and/or Mills as necessary to produce the required number of correct parts in a timely manner according to process documentation. This may include operating multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously.
- Perform 1st piece, in process and mid-piece inspection using micrometers, calipers, comparators, various gauges, and CMM equipment according to process documentation.
- Diagnose and correct equipment or tool issues.
- Perform de-burr or rework of work in-process.
- Make recommendations to optimize and improve assigned processes.
- Maintain work station to a clean and organized manner.
- Perform all work to company safety standards.
- Neatly and accurately complete all required paper work.
- Be to work on time with minimal attendance issues.
- Solid track record of employment success.
- Ability to use common measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, gauges (pin, thread, indicator, height).
- Ability to perform basic shop math functions.
- Ability to prioritize within any job assignment.
- Ability to self-manage with minimal supervision.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
We offer excellent compensation with benefits to include medical, dental, employer-funded 401(k) and much more! Please visit our website at www.wauseonmachine.com for information on our company. You may respond by faxing (419-337-0112), emailing your resume to the link provided or mail your resume to:
Attention: Crystal Escalera
Wauseon Machine & Mfg., Inc.
995 Enterprise Ave.
Wauseon, Ohio 43567