Call Center Recruiter
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Administrative, Human Resources
We have a great opportunity for a Recruiter at our call center in Phoenix, AZ. The Recruiter position is responsible for all recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and conducting orientations for our client’s call center. In addition to recruiting, this position may involve assisting with training and scheduling of employees, processing outbound and inbound calls, filing paperwork, submitting background checks and other administrative duties involved with recruiting.
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Comprehensive vision, health, and dental insurance
• 401K matching and stock options
What you'll do:
• Process full cycle recruiting on potential candidates (from interviewing and placing advertisements to conducting orientations, submitting background checks and drug tests).
• Create new employee files
• Identify resolution to issues and take actions and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Analyze reports on weekly basis to identify recruitment needs
• Meet with the Senior Account Manager and with the client to understand and analyze the recruitment forecast.
What you bring to the table:
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Prior recruiting experience.
• Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word)
• Strong Customer Service and Client Relations
• Eager, self-motivated and able to learn in a fast paced environment
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
Who We Are, How We Work:
• Staff Management | SMX partners with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to deliver innovative staffing solutions with superior results across a multitude of industries and geographies.
• Recruiting, hiring, training, managing, tracking and retaining thousands of temporary workers daily is what we do.
• When a client outsources a workforce management program from Staff Management | SMX, a dedicated team works from within the client's facility to become fully integrated into the work environment.
• We leverage our expertise in high-volume outsourced workforce management, our experience with leading VMS systems and our vendor-neutral management approach to ensure that you get the best-qualified candidate for the best rate.
• As part of the TrueBlue Workforce Management Group, we offer clients a broad range of staffing and outsourced solutions. TrueBlue is the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, connecting over 100,000 people with work each day, and recruiting over 250,000 full-time employees each year.
Staff Management | SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.