Field Service Manager - Dodge City
Responsible for managing day-to-day field service operations, growth of the field service personnel, and service operations in a manner that drives Customer Satisfaction, Market Dominance and Profitability.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position may involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Manage the day-to-day transactions, staffing and tooling to promote maximum asset utilization by scheduling and dispatching technicians to ensure smooth and timely repair progression.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoice processing, employee time posting and reviews, parts orders, Service Letter completions, quotes, and customer follow-up.
- Use reports such as Operating Statement, Work in Process, Last Labor to Close, and WIP Turnover Ratio to effectively manage within the defined expectations.
- Develop and manage workforce to ensure quality work progression and employee growth and satisfaction.
- Assist in determining warranty and goodwill decisions. Create repair estimates, turn-times, and other customer commitments.
- Communicate and follow up with customers to identify their needs and ways that Foley can support those needs.
- Make and communicate critical decisions consistently with leadership, integrity, quality, urgency and teamwork.
- Work with internal customers in a supportive and productive way in support of the goals of the company and not just the individual department.
- Maintain tools and equipment to promote a clean and safe environment.
- Ability to positively motivate, manage, and develop employees. - Strong computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company software- with training. - Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret instructions, specifications, service and parts literature, technical bulletins and other related publications. - Strong communication and organization skills. - Able to compute rates, ratios, and percentages. - Ability to solve practical problems and offer innovative solutions. - Exceptional customer service skills. - Able to manage time wisely and productively. - Must have a valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous management of people in a related field is preferred- with a proven track record of positive employee relations and staff development.
- Experience managing in a shop or field environment is helpful.
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity