Mission Control Analyst (CDO11601)
Company Apply Now
Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Operations and Logistics
- Responsible for real time monitoring, tracking, documenting and communicating agent activity on multiple lines of business.
- Ensuring adherence to schedules and raising alerts in a timely manner in case of deviations as per laid out guidelines
- Act as a first point of contact for any escalations, outages, system issues or any other production impacting situations.
- Follow appropriate procedures.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with operations and other departments to ensure smooth functioning of the production environment.
- Recommend procedural and operational guideline changes to improve communications and operational efficiency
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Intra-Day and End-of-Day Client and Internal reports while ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Analyzing real-time call trends and make adjustments to staffing to ensure service levels as well as company's financial goals (efficiencies) are met
- Making necessary adjustments to workforce management software to appropriately track the productivity of Call Center Agents.
- Planning and scheduling off-phone events.
- Maintain confidentiality relative to organizational strategies, objectives, and practices.
- Participate in functions/meetings as required
- Work on special projects as needed
- Minimum 1 year call center experience
- Ability to understand, analyze and report on call center metrics
- Must demonstrate basic analytical, numerical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be enterprising, diplomatic and proactive in solving problems
- Ability to work with and apply to practical situations mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages, and ratios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information across all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a challenging, fast-placed, shifting priority environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Flexible schedule and impeccable attendance record.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences, and procedure manuals