Calling all experienced Coordinator candidates looking to make a move! ZIO is looking for a Project Coordinator.
- Do you like working at a fast pace and able to multi-task multiple projects?
- Are you an exceptional organizer and detail oriented?
- Do you take responsibility for own actions and visibly supports the team and their agenda?
- Can you recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively support and develop team members, and are quick to identify and problem solve any issues?
If you answered Yes to these questions and you are looking for opportunities to join a growing company, ZIO is what you are looking for.
Sophisticated Technology – Simplified! This describes ZIO and the building technologies we deliver. To accomplish this, we all work as a team and everyone is dedicated to quality of the highest level. Every project must be better than the one before and “Good Enough” doesn’t exist. We haven’t won all our awards by allowing mediocrity. However, ZIO recognizes that with this intensity there must also be a balance. We ask that everyone focus on a healthy Life-Work balance; that is, they should put their life before their work.
The Coordinator is the master holder of the project schedule and ensuring all deliverable are met at the appropriate time. Responsible for scheduling all necessary meetings and liaison between different departments in ZIO to keep project on schedule. Makes sure all materials are ordered in an appropriate and timely manner and any issues that arise are solved.
Required Experience & Abilities:
- Able to manage multiple tasks at one time and prioritize based on importance
- Can adjust on the fly based on current needs
- Attention to details, quality and able to take initiative
- Communication skills both oral and written must be superb and used on a regular basis
ZIO believes that the key to keeping great talent is treating them well. We realize it isn’t all about the money. Some of the benefits we offer:
- Paid Training & Semi-annual individual development planning
- Retirement Matching
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Company events such as go-kart racing, bowling, beer tasting on a quarterly basis
- Profit sharing
To be honest, not everyone is suitable for ZIO’s culture. If you are afraid of hard work or blame others, this isn’t an opportunity for you. But, if you believe your work is a personal reflection of yourself, you hate losing, and you have a passion for constant learning then you should apply now. ZIO is going places and we need great people like you to get there.
ZIO is EEO and Drug-Free Workplace.