Bilingual HR Recruiter
Doherty Staffing Solutions
Marshall, Minnesota, United States
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER
Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Doherty Staffing Solutions is expanding our team of employment experts in our Marshall location! Are you ready to make a difference in your community by working with an organization that helps local people find jobs? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER JOB SUMMARY
Right now, Doherty has a career opening for a dynamic, energetic individual to join us as anHuman Resources teamin our Marshall location. We offer an hourly wage base, plus bonus opportunities and a fairly accommodating work schedule.
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Place qualified employees through recruiting, interviewing, and screening processes.
• Perform all daily office tasks such as entering paperwork, answering phones, greeting applicants, in a timely manner.
• Attention to detail - follows through on tasks to ensure completion in general accordance with quality standards
• Focused on operational efficiencies; thinks about what needs to be done and how it can be done quickly without losing quality.
• Ensure all paperwork conforms to company policies as it pertains to recruiting compliance practices.
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER KEY REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or equivalent is required. Two years of college or two years related work experience preferred.
• 1-2 years customer service experience.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English is a requirement.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
• Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
• Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
• Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
• Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
• Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
• Monthly "Pie Day" for employee birthdays, annual holiday party, and frequent reward celebrations
• Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now at www.Doherty.jobs/apply . For inquiries about this career or our company culture, please reach out to us at 952-674-4857. We look forward to connecting with you!