Service Manager - Salina, KS
Are you looking for a position where you can directly impact the success of an organization? The Service Manager is responsible for running an efficient and profitable service department. You will support shop and/or field service managers, collaborate within multiple departments and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Forecast goals and objectives and strive to meet them
- Hire, counsel, motivate and monitor employee performance
- Communicate and follow up with customers
- Collaborate, manage and maintain effective working relationships across the organization
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous management of people
- Excellent communication and customer service experience
- Worked within a service department
What will put you ahead:
- Experience managing employees in a service department
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday and vacation days
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.