Italian Team Leader (m/f) Lisbon
Each Sales Team Leader will be responsible for his / her team's success in delivering quality sales. Their principal role will be that of a coach and motivator to his / her team, a subject matter expert and a driver and implementer of initiatives to build the sales culture.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
•Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*Only applicable to foreign candidates.
He / she will be required to take a proactive approach to the coaching and development of the agents' skills, and must spend at least 80% of their time in this activity. This time should be spent on a number of activities, all with the focus of selling, such as:
• Driving and embedding the right sales culture;
• Individual agent sales coaching;
• Team meetings, buzz sessions and briefings;
• Keeping the team informed of successes and progress;
• Rewards - individual and team; spot prizes;
• Identifying barriers to sales, and driving their managers and / or D&G to remove these barriers.
• Italian native speaker;
• Good level of English (B2 min);
• Experience in Contact Center environment;
• Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills;
• Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving;
• Understand departmental policies and procedures;
• Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization;
• Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow;
• Passion for management and review of all quality issues to include training, customer service, communication, workflow, reporting, SLA’s, coaching, appraisals, etc.
We are looking forward to receive your application.