French Trainer (m/f) Lisbon
As Trainer you’ll be responsible for developing an on-site training function that supports and drives performance improvement. You will conduct various types of training, assist in the development of training programs and you will ensure that our Agent and Team Leader population are trained to highest standard. You will be also responsible for welcoming newcomers to your project and providing them initial training sessions.
• Support the development and customer operations training functions;
• Plan, prioritize & schedule all training requirements;
• Create new and develop existing training material;
• Ensure training standards of excellence;
• Assist Supervisors and Managers with the transition of new recruits into the floor.
• French native speaker;
• Fluency in English (mandatory);
• Experience training Contact Center teams (mandatory);
• Experience providing sales training will be a plus;
• Professional or academic background in Training, Pedagogy or Quality;
• Organized and dynamic way of working;
• Focus on details and good interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work in a fast placed environment.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Teleperformance Portugal (EN)
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.