Training Coordinator for social media project (m/f)
The Training Coordinator’s mission is to promote and support performance improvement, applying global curriculum contents and standards, thus facilitating continuous education for the project. The Training Coordinator leads, along with the operations, improvement training initiatives, supporting operational excellence and consistency across the project. The Training Coordinator is responsible for the development of the employees in his dedicated area of expertise (product, customer care, management and business skills, etc.) as well as ensuring and enhancing our people’s development.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe).
• Ensure training delivery and operational management on a excellence level;
• Manage a team of Trainers, measuring and improving the productivity of the team;
• Team’s assessment: commitment, punctuality, attendance, initiative, capacity to achieve the proposed targets, relationship with colleagues, etc.) and team member's performance evaluation;
• Methodological expertise on training analysis, preparation, planning, delivery and evaluation;
• Support continuous innovation and improvement within a project;
• Liaise with clients to ensure proper implementation of client and/or project training;
• Ensure that statutory training requirements are met as well evaluate all training programs;
• Amend and review specific training customized needs not previously identified and correct immediately to further programs and training initiatives;
• Assess, evaluate, report and communicate all appropriate and identified key performance indicators;
• Act with initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.
• Fluency in English minimum C1;
• At least 3 years of experience as Trainer;
• Experienced on team management and leadership;
• Proven record of training initiatives and program design;
• Strong experience on training management and organization;
• At least 1 year professional experience in contact center environment or related industries (preferential);
• KPI knowledge and understanding;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the client and teams;
• Analytical and strategic capability;
• Professional maturity and stress management;
• Planning and Organizing;
• Capacity to innovate;
• Dynamic, with a high level of confidence.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.