Sales Contact Center Manager for social media project (m/f)
As a Contact Center Manager you will partner with our corporate client to make all the strategic decisions regarding the contact center operation. You will work with your Assistant Contact Center Manager to achieve the results and will be responsible for planning the necessary actions – recruitment, training, IT development, logistic conditions – coordinating the successful implementation with our internal departments. You will be focused on SLAs, KPIs, profitability, customer satisfaction and on adding value to your Account.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe).
• Managing the contact center operation, being responsible for strategic decision-making;
• Defining and implementing action plans to achieve the expected results, working as a focal point between the client and Teleperformance’s internal departments;
• Driving the P&L;
• Driving the operational results (SLAs and KPIs);
• Driving the team (Assistant Contact Center Manager, First Line Managers and Customer Service Representatives) to deliver a service of excellence.
• Experience in the Contact Center industry;
• Experience managing big Sales operations and teams (sales driven);
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
• Experience managing KPIs, budget, margin and P&L;
• Experience managing client-company relationships;
• Leadership skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the client and teams;
• Analytical and strategic capability;
• Professional maturity and stress management;
• Planning and Organizing;
• Capacity to innovate.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.