Quality Coordinator for social media project (m/f)
The Quality Coordinator’s mission is to ensure that CSRs achieve excellent quality results as subject matter experts. The Quality Coordinator, alongside the operations, leads quality improvement initiative, thus supporting operational excellence and consistency across the project and ensuring Quality Compliance in the project.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe).
• Manage a team of Quality Analyst, measuring and improving the productivity of the team;
• Team’s assessment: commitment, punctuality, attendance, initiative, capacity to achieve the proposed targets, relationship with colleagues, etc.) and team member's performance evaluation;
• Liaise with clients to ensure proper implementation of client and/or project Quality;
• Act as a subject matter expert on client’s monitoring guidelines and in close coordination with Teleperformance and client quality process owners;
• Coach and support Quality Analysts in addition to their own side-by-side and remote daily monitoring;
• Responsible for overseeing staff management, quality system management, accuracy, productivity and feedback channels;
• Manage the quality assurance management system within the project and the operation and reporting, on a continuous basis of improvement, all non-compliance matters that may arise.
• At least 2 years of experience as Quality Analyst;
• Experienced on team management and leadership;
• At least 1 year professional experience in contact center environment or related industries (preferential);
• Proven record of Quality Assurance Management process implementation and/or design;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the client and teams;
• Analytical and strategic capability.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.