Outside Sales Representative, Midwest Region
Company Apply Now
REV UP BRANDS is looking to add a Midwest Outside Sales Representative to our team. This is a 6-month Contract position with full time hours and has the potential to renew after this initial period. This is the first position of what we hope will grow to be a large and permanent sales division within REV UP BRANDS.
The Outside Sales Representative will contact dance studios and programs throughout the Midwest region with the primary focus of promoting our new B2B2C SaaS platform Nimbly. Nimbly allows our business customers a way to set up their own online dancewear store to sell footwear, bodywear and costumes to their students without carrying inventory. Their successful contact will result in increased Nimbly accounts and revenue.
While the primary focus will be promoting Nimbly, the ideal candidate must maintain a detailed knowledge of all REV UP BRANDS products and be able to effectively communicate that knowledge to studio owners.
Experience as a dance teacher or in dancewear industry is preferred.
The Outside Sales Representative will perform all responsibilities listed below:
- Identify studios and other dance organizations within the region that demonstrate growth opportunity through Nimbly.
- Contact, set appointments and build relationship with studios that are identified as opportunities, ultimately resulting in new customers.
- Assess spend and activity level of existing Nimbly studios and identify areas for growth.
- Become an expert in REV UP Brands’ products and communicate that knowledge effectively to studio owners.
- Generate monthly reporting to track progress and exceed goals.
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the Midwestern territory.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Maintain client information and relationship notes in the company contact database.
- Work with the call center team on outbound call initiatives in an effort to identify leads, capture new accounts and grow our existing business.
- Conduct in-person sales calls to demo Nimbly, show product, share product samples, etc.
- Since this is a new position and will likely develop over time; maintains a flexible mindset towards the development of this role.
- Completes other duties, requests and projects as assigned.
A successful Outside Sales Representative will possess the following skills:
- Detailed knowledge of the dancewear industry.
- Prefer experience within the industry – dance studio, organization or dancewear company.
- Must be willing to travel locally up to 75% of the time, and to domestic tradeshows/events as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little direction.
- Proactive, “go-getter” attitude that lends itself to confident sales calls and interactions.
- Strong computer skills, including a working ability in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The flexibility to work varying hours, as business needs dictate.
SCHEDULE + COMPENSATION
This is a Contract position with full time hours for a 6-month time period (with potential to extend after). Hours are flexible - we are willing to work with your existing teaching schedule.
- Base salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Monthly expense stipend